Vinted has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to replicas:
- All luxury items must show proof* of authenticity or they will be blocked. We may also ask for proof* of authenticity when you list brands that are popular targets for counterfeiters.
- Suspicious listings will be temporarily blocked and you’ll be asked to provide evidence of authenticity. You can do this by sending proof* of authenticity to our team.
- Items that imitate authentic products will be permanently removed.
- Intentionally listed counterfeit items will be permanently removed and the lister will end be blocked.
- Members who repeatedly and intentionally disregard Vinted’s authenticity policy will be permanently blocked.
*Proof—a photo of the receipt, certificate, tags, logo, pattern, stitching, original packaging, date code, authenticity code or any other information that would help confirm authenticity.
Good to know:
- If you notice a suspicious item, please report it.
- Only the actual brand of the item can be mentioned. Naming other brand names violates intellectual property laws and the item may be removed.
- Never list an item that you suspect to be counterfeit. This will prevent unwanted attention from brand owners, our team and law enforcement.