You can narrow down your search by filtering on any item's field: section, categories, colours, sizes, brands, tags, price range, etc. You can even search for items nearby (current location filter).
Good to know:
- Filters are located in the top right corner of your feed.
- Searches are done within the section linked to your Vinted account by default. For example, if you’re a dad looking for new clothes for your kids, then make sure you select "Girls", "Boys", "Babies" or "Unisex" before you search, otherwise you’ll only see items in the Men's section.
- Categories, subcategories and sizes will adjust based on the section selected.
- Once you’ve set filters and started your search, the filters will display at the top of your feed. Click on any of them to adjust your search.
If you plan on using the same search several times, you can name and save the search (using the button at the bottom of the filters).
- You can get real-time or daily notifications when new items that match your search are listed, depending on your settings (you can also turn them off).
They’re easy to access and manage from the menu under "My saved searches".