Once you're ready to purchase the item(s) in your cart, and you've selected your shipping method(s) and delivery address(es), you’ll be able to choose the payment method for your order(s).
Payment methods available on Vinted are:
- Credit/debit cards
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Prepaid cards (PCS) and e-cards, provided that they are valid at the moment of purchase.
- You may be redirected to your bank's website to confirm your payment, using the verification method set up by your bank (such as a code sent to your phone/email, or entered via your bank app).
- You'll need to provide your card details each time you purchase on Vinted with it.
- Apple Pay
- If you have Apple Pay set up on your iOS device, you can use it to pay on Vinted.
- Confirm the payment with your Face ID or Touch ID without leaving the checkout screen. Note that another verification method may be used (such as a passcode), depending on your device.
Buyer Protection only applies to purchases made using the Add to Cart and Proceed to Checkout buttons. If you buy without using these buttons and without completing the Vinted checkout process, we won't be able to help you if a problem arises.
Good to know:
- Apple Pay will only be available to members who have set up this payment method on their device.
- Stripe may charge a small amount to your bank card to ensure its validity. Normally, this charge will be refunded immediately.
- If you’re a minor, you may use Vinted only under your parent’s or adult guardian’s supervision and via their account. It's strictly forbidden by law to use a credit/debit card without the permission of its owner. Your parent or adult guardian needs to authorise any means of payment you use.