Have you received your order but the item isn’t what you expected? Check our return criteria, you may be able to return the order.
Go to Menu > My Orders and select the order you want to return.
- First, confirm receipt of the order if you haven’t yet. Click on the button and a pop-up box will ask you to confirm that you have received the order. Click "yes".
- Next, 2 buttons will appear: "Keep the item" and “Return the item". Do not to click on "Keep the item", or the order will be finalized and the seller will be paid. We cannot reverse this action.
- Click on "Return the item" to access the return request form. Be sure to select the appropriate reason for the return and include as many details as possible about the issue. You must also include up to 3 pictures that clearly show which item(s) you are referring to and the issue(s).
- When you’re done, click on "Confirm the return request".
Once submitted, and depending on the reason for your return, your request will be sent to either the seller or our Support team.
If you don’t submit a return request within 4 days of receiving the order, the system will automatically assume that you are happy with it, finalize the order and pay the seller. We cannot reverse this action.
The item(s) is/are counterfeit or was damaged in transit
Your request will be sent directly to our Support team for review.
- If the return reason is confirmed by our team, we will simply cancel the order so you can get refunded. You won't need to return the item to the seller.
- Otherwise, we will reject your return request. This will finalize the order and trigger the seller payout. This cannot be reversed.
Note: as part of our investigation, we may need to contact you, the seller and/or the shipping provider directly to get more information. We appreciate your patience and collaboration through this process.
The item(s) is/are otherwise significantly not as described
Your request will be sent to the seller who will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond.
- If the seller accepts, you’ll have 3 days to ship the order back at your own expense.
- If the seller rejects the request or doesn’t respond within 72 hours, it will be forwarded to our team for review and we will investigate the situation within 72 hours
The item(s) are as described but you still want to return
The request will be sent to the seller who will have 72 hours (3 days) to review and respond.
- If the seller accepts, you'll then have 3 days to ship the item(s) back at your own expense.
- If the seller rejects or does not respond to the request within 72 hours, your order will be automatically finalized and the seller paid.
Returning part of a bundle
If you ordered multiple items from the seller and you want to return part of the bundle, you still have to submit a return request. When you fill out the request, please specify that you’re only returning part of the bundle and list the relevant item(s).
We will need to manually refund part of what you paid and pay the rest to the seller. If your request is approved, you’ll have to contact our support team before the item(s) is/are received by the seller so we can take the appropriate steps.
- To contact us, click on the Get in touch button below, then select Returns-related questions & issues, and Only part of a bundle order is being returned. Make sure you list which items are being returned to the seller.
- We'll suspend the refund while your item(s) is/are being returned to the seller.
- Once the seller confirms that they have received the returned item(s), we'll refund you for the items returned and pay the seller for the items you kept.