Have you received your order but the item isn’t what you expected? Check our return criteria, you may be able to return the order.
Go to Menu > My Orders and select the order you want to return.
- First, confirm receipt of the order if you haven’t yet. Click on the button and a pop-up box will ask you to confirm that you have received the order. Click "yes".
- Next, 2 buttons will appear: "Keep the item" and “Return the item". Do not to click on "Keep the item", or the order will be finalized and the seller will be paid. We cannot reverse this action.
- Click on "Return the item" to access the return request form. Be sure to include as many details as possible about your reason for the return. You should also include 3 pictures that clearly show the issue(s).
- When you’re done, click on "Confirm the return request".
Once submitted, your request will be sent to the seller who will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond.
- If the seller accepts, you’ll have 3 days to send the order back
- If the seller rejects the request, it will be forwarded to our team for review and we will investigate the situation within 72 hours
- If the seller doesn’t respond within 72 hours, your request will be automatically approved and we’ll send you the seller's return address.
If you don’t submit a return request within 4 days of receiving the order, the system will automatically assume that you are happy with it, finalize the order and pay the seller. We cannot reverse this action.
Returning part of a bundle
If you ordered multiple items from the seller and you want to return part of the bundle, you still have to submit a return request. When you fill out the request, please specify that you’re only returning part of the bundle.
We will need to manually refund part of what you paid and pay the rest to the seller. If your request is approved, you’ll have to contact our support team informing us of your agreement with the seller.