- How many days will my order be kept at the service point?
- I couldn’t pick up my order at the service point and it was returned to sender, now what?
- The tracking shows my order as been delivered/dropped off at my service point but I can’t find it.
1. How many days will my order be kept at the service point?
This depends on the service point and how busy they are. Usually, the order is available for 5–7 days after it was dropped there by the carrier.
If it’s not picked up on time, it will be returned to the seller's service point. If you want your package shipped to you again, you’ll have to pay the extra shipping costs.
We send you a notification when your package is ready to be picked up, but it’s important to keep an eye on your order's tracking so you don't miss it.
2. I couldn’t pick up my order at the service point and it was returned to sender, now what?
Let the seller know right away in the chat and contact our support team (so that the order is finalized automatically). Once the seller has the order back, you can either:
- ask them to mail the order back to you (you may need to repay shipping fees),
- or submit a cancellation request and be refunded.
3. The tracking shows my order as been delivered/dropped off at my service point but I can’t find it.
Home delivery: Have you checked with your neighbours, concierge, or anyone else who may have accepted the package in the building? Sometimes, shipping providers leave packages at a nearby address or in a slightly hidden place.
If you’ve checked everywhere and still can’t find your order, please contact the seller via chat and ask them to open an investigation with the carrier to figure out where your order was left.
Service point delivery: Did you provide the right name and tracking number? If so, you’ll have to contact our support team (if we issued the shipping label) or the carrier's client service team (if the seller bought the label on their own) to open an investigation.
Keep in mind that investigations often take time and carriers need to be updated regularly. Thank you in advance for your patience during this process.