When the buyer pays for their item, they also cover the shipping costs. A shipping label will be available on our platform, depending on the method that the buyer selected. You must be able to print these shipping labels.
As soon as the order is created:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email. Please then go to Menu > My orders > Sold to generate your shipping label.
- The first time you sell an item, you will need to:
- complete the verification process, which includes providing your full name and date of birth (as shown on your ID), as well as your home address.
- provide your payment details. These will be used to pay you as soon as the buyer has received your item and finalized the order
- verify your email address (if you had not already done so).
You must complete the 3 verification steps above within 7 days after your first order has been created. Otherwise your order will be automatically cancelled and the buyer refunded.
- Once all steps above are done, you will be able to access your shipping label. To do so, go to your order, then click on Get your shipping label The shipping label will be created and emailed to you. You can also download it directly to your device from the Order page.
- Print the label and stick it on your package (remember to use sturdy packaging)
- Drop it off at the agreed upon post office or service point.
Once you can access the shipping label, you must ship the item within 5 working days, otherwise your order will be automatically cancelled and the buyer fully refunded. This can't be reversed.
The order will automatically be marked as “Sent” when your label is scanned at the post office or service point; you can then track it on Vinted. Please remember that the tracking status can take up to 24 hours to update.
Note: When providing your payment details, please keep in mind that:
- Your payment details are made up of your bank's institution number (3 digit) and transit number (5 digits), as well as your bank account number (7-12 digits).
- These are often available on your bank statements, at the bottom of your personal cheques or on your bank’s online portal. You can also contact your bank directly.
If you're having issues receiving your shipping label, you can check out our dedicated page.