Buyers select their preferred shipping option at checkout and cover the corresponding shipping costs. There are three shipping methods available.
Regardless of the shipping method selected by the buyer, you must ship the item within 5 working days, otherwise your order will be automatically cancelled and the buyer fully refunded. This can't be reversed.
If this is your first order, you'll need to complete the verification process first. Once the verification is done, you'll have 5 working days to ship your package.
Home delivery through Canada Post is the default method proposed to buyers but you can activate other shipping options for them to choose from. This gives greater flexibility to buyers and may lower their shipping costs.
Note: In the case of a lost or damaged item when sending with Canada Post, the Buyer, if applicable, will receive a refund under Buyer Protection. The Seller’s compensation will be borne by Canada Post, provided that the claim is accepted by them. The Terms and Conditions of Canada post apply, including the amount of available compensation. For further information, please refer to the website of Canada Post.
Service point delivery
- You can activate service point delivery through UPS and/or Purolator.
- It always includes tracking; can be an affordable option
- Vinted can conveniently generate a prepaid shipping label for you
- The package will be left at the service point selected by the buyer. This can be useful for buyers who prefer to pick up their order during business hours rather than having it delivered to their home.
- If you decide to activate this option in your settings, be sure to select the appropriate package type for your item.
Note: In the case of a lost or damaged item when sending with UPS or Purolator, the Buyer, if applicable, will receive a refund under Buyer Protection. The Seller may benefit from compensation up to $100 for a lost or damaged item under the UPS or Purolator compensation.
As part of this service, when choosing this shipping method, the relevant shipper's Terms and Conditions will apply:
- Saves the price of shipping; the buyer still has to buy the item through the app.
- If the buyer chooses this option, you can agree on a convenient time and location for the meet-up via chat.
- When activated, all buyers within 10 km of your address will be offered this option at checkout.