- I accidentally indicated that I received my order, but I haven’t. How can I undo this?
- I can’t track my order via the app
- My order was shipped more than 2 weeks ago and the tracking status hasn’t changed
1. I accidentally indicated that I received my order, but I haven’t. How can I undo this?
Don't worry, as long as you haven’t finalized the order, the seller has not been paid.
However, you can’t change the status in the Vinted app; you need to contact us as soon as possible so that our system doesn’t automatically finalize the order after 4 days.
2. I can’t track my order via the app
Tracking is only available on the platform when
- we have issued the shipping label for the order,
- Or the seller has entered the tracking code (e.g., for Canada Post home deliveries).
In that case, you can track your order in Menu > My orders > Bought by clicking on the item and then "Track my item".
If tracking is not available this could mean:
- Your order has not yet been shipped. Feel free to contact the seller in the chat to ask when they are planning on shipping your order.
- The shipping label failed and the seller had to buy a new one. You will then need to track your order on the relevant carrier's website with the new tracking code provided by the seller on the platform (in 'My Orders')
- The seller purchased a label without tracking.
3. My order was shipped more than 2 weeks ago and the tracking status hasn’t changed
Issues like this happen from time to time. Please contact our support team so we can open an investigation through the shipping provider.